Monday, May 12, 2008

Mercedes Pens Art Car at Maker Faire 08

Pen Guy with pen covered hard hat and reflective safety jacket photo by thaths

I figured now would be a good time to include my very own Mercedes Pens Art Car covered inside and out in close to 7,000 pens of all kinds. Since I just went to Maker Faire 08 in San Mateo, I found a fresh batch of really nice photos of the pen car and my self The Pen Guy on Flick.

Below is a nice shot of the inside of the car with dashboard covered in pens using velcro so I can take them off and rearrange them. As you can see no car is complete with out a pair of fuzzy dice from the rear view mirror and a ton of lanyard pens that now completely block my view in certain spots.


Inside the Mercedes Pens photo by ralichte


Crowd with Pen Car photo by Pargon

No comments:

Post a Comment