Monday, May 26, 2008

How bout that 9 car?!

I'm going to be honest with you folks I'm a big Kasey Kahne fan and last night's win left me feeling pretty titillated (teehee, titillated). Which is a much different feeling than I felt last night, I was in shock, I seriously thought that the Bud crew screwed up on that final pit stop and that it was game over for the 9 car and Tony Stewart was going to get his first 600 win and then it happened, Tony blows a tire and soon enough Kasey flies right by him for the win.

Just amazing.

And how about Donny Lia pulling off his first carrer truck series win for he and The Racer's Group at Mansfield by holding off and bumping off David Starr and Todd Bodine for the win. And Kyle Busch gets a win in the Nationwide Series race in Charlotte making it 9 wins in 30 starts across NASCAR's top three series, now if only he had a personality, I would actually appreciate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment