Monday, September 22, 2008

Porsche 911 Turbo (996)

Forgive the lack of updates recently as the last two weeks just flew by in the blink of an eye. I'm now back in San Francisco yet again, trying to settle down and back to finishing my education.

Anyway, before I left, I had the opportunity to tinker around with a 911 (996) Turbo. This belongs to a good friend of my dad's, Uncle Mohan. It's pretty much untouched and unmolested from the factory but this is still a pretty quick car. I've driven a few before and sitting in this one just reminded me why a Porsche is a Porsche.











Although this 911 is the automatic transmission one, it's not slow poke. The all wheel drive gives your plenty of confidence through the corners too.


Meter Cluster.




Front brakes.


All wrapped in leather baby...


The 3.6 litre, twin turbocharged and inter-cooled flat six producing 415bhp.




Rear brakes.










No comments:

Post a Comment