Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Packages

Two packages arrived today after lunchtime. I was so excited, I ran and scrambled to buzz the delivery guy in after hearing the doorbell ring.



The first package was my new phone.
My old K810i was at the end of it's lifespan and eventually died on me back in Kuala Lumpur. I had a 2G Iphone however, my brother Aaron wanted to use it so I had to use his Samsung SHG-i600 instead, which my dad gave to him. To be honest, the i600 wasn't a bad phone but having been used by my brother, it was pretty beat up. I had gotten used to the nice QWERTY keypad so I decided to get a phone with one too. I had been hearing many good things and reviews of this new phone and got a feel for it when my dad purchased one too.



Say hello to my new white Nokia E71-2, the USA-friendly 3G version. Here in the states, the 3G band runs on WCDMA 850/1900 MHz.




Side by side comparison to the SGH-i600. They're both pretty much the same size, very small for a phone with a QWERTY keypad.


Nice and thin.




So, what's in that other package? The big one...?

No comments:

Post a Comment