Sunday, September 28, 2008

F430

I had the opportunity to fiddle with many red Ferrari F430's in the past. The Ferrari F430 is the successor to the Ferrari 360 Modena. Because the F430 is heavily based on the 360 Modena, both cars are referred to as the F131 and the difference being the F430 has the Evoluzione tag attached to show that it features some major changes. Otherwise, it is also know as the 'Evo'.



Here are a few pictures of one of the F430's I took. Excuse the quality of the pictures as they were taken with a cellphone.

4.3 L V8 producing approximately 483 hp at 8500rpm.


























Here's a short clip of another F430 which I took. They look identical don't they? Just bearing different plates. Sounds amazing doesn't it! That's my best bud Johan revving it up for me. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment