Friday, July 4, 2008

Bare

The Top Secret front diffuser has been removed. The car looks a little bare now. Like somethings missing. The feeling you get when you constantly see a person with a mustache and one day, he shaves it all off. A weird feeling it is...



Anyway, since the lip has been sent off to see if it can be repaired (if at all), I thought why not send the car in to get the 'Summer Treat' goodies installed. Everything except the injectors will be installed as I have yet to decide on which ECU to get. Most of the other parts I've gotten are bolt on stuff and the stock ecu should be able to cope and manage them. I guess I will wait for a competent tuner to show up and then get the injectors and ECU installed and the car mapped. Also an order has already been placed for the V-Spec II N�r emblem along with an CBA-R35 Front GT-R emblem. We shall see how that turns out.

Prepping...


Trunk full of goodies!


More pictures as it progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment