Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Funny and the Weird

Went to have dinner with my dad and brothers at Bruno's in Jaya 33 just now. My dad asked my brother Bryan to drive his beemer. As we were getting in to the car, my dad was telling Bryan to be careful, long and big car, etc..etc...

Dad : Aiyoh, forgot to move these samples. (Put's the things in his hands down and moved the samples to the back seat)

We all get in to the car...

Dad : Bryan, careful arr. Watch the side, watch the side! Big car must drive carefully...
Bryan : Okay, okay. Can see, can see.
Dad : These kind of big cars arr, those people always don't know how to drive, ding and scratch the rims. Car lose value very quickly one. You see my Cayenne, previous owner careless a bit now the rims scratched.
Bryan : Oh, touch up la.
Dad : No time la. Never mind la. Just leave it like that first.

A cellphone rings...
My dad and Bryan look at each other...

Dad : Eh, not your phone arr?
Bryan : Nope.
Dad : Aiyoh! Shit! My phone, my phone!
Bryan : ???
Dad : Stop the car! Stop the car!
Bryan : ?!?!

Bryan pulls to the side of the road.
My dad winds down the window, sticks his hand out and pulls his phone from the roof!

Dad : Shit! Second time already this happened!
Bryan : Lucky I wasn't driving quick. Lucky my driving smooth. =P
Dad : Yeah, yeah, yeah... On the roof there is a gutter like thing so the phone must have 'chiup', slip in there. Shit. "Harlo! Yeah....ahh...."

My dad answered his phone and the both of us couldn't stop laughing after that. No wonder he was so 'kan cheong' when he heard his phone ringing!

..............................................

After dinner, came home. Didn't feel like joining Johan for a jazz thingy so I stayed home. Went online and of course, you chat on msn...

A couple of minutes ago, I got this weird msn message from Wern Shen...

Wern Shen says:
fark wei
Wern Shen says:
i just farted
Wern Shen says:
i can smell the maggi kari sup i had for dinner
Wern Shen says:
wtf.
Wern Shen says:
Karee Fravar
Wern Shen says:
aiyo3
:[ L e o n a r d � � :[ says:
yuck
Wern Shen says:
yeh man
Wern Shen says:
quite the stinko
:[ L e o n a r d � � :[ says:
+o(
Wern Shen says:
yeh man
Wern Shen says:
its bizzare
Wern Shen says:
i never use to be able to smell the food i ate in the past when i was youn
Wern Shen says:
must be old age
Wern Shen says:
hahahah


I know sharing is caring, but that's a little too much information for me. =P

Alrighty people. I'm off to Perhentian for the weekend in a couple of hours.
Till then. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment