Friday, July 25, 2008

Sexy back

My Top Secret CF Front Diffuser is back on. She's looking sexy once again. I also fitted a pair of PIAA sport horns which consists of a 500Hz and a 600Hz horn.
Today, my CBA-R35 Front GT-R badge and V-Spec II N�r emblem arrived from the land of the rising sun. The GT-R badge mountings had to be slightly modified to be fitted to my front grill. Nothing a little DIY work wouldn't solve.

The old GT-R badge.


The new CBA-R35 GT-R badge.


Side by side.


I have not stuck the V-Spec II N�r emblem on the back yet but I have fitted the GT-R in the front.

Here we start of by removing the old badge. It's pretty straight forward. Just remove the two screws at the back of the badge.




The screw mountings had to be shaved off because they were too big to fit through the grill mesh. Just snip away the three protruding plastic bits off the round part.


You've to cut some parts of the wire mesh off too. Start by measuring where you want the logo to be and note where to cut the mesh.




After that it's just snip, snip and snip.


Screw in the back mounting to the GT-R emblem and you're all done!


No comments:

Post a Comment