Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hi, I'm Drift... Hi, I'm Speed...

My good friend, Manesh sent me a message on Facebook one day, asking me to check out a link. He said it's one of the most interesting names he's come acrossed so far.

Meet Chris van der Drift.


Drift just won his sixth Formula Master championship title recently in Monza. The prize for being the champion is a full day of testing with the Honda Formula 1 team.
Now, wouldn't it be cool if he the top drifter? "Hi, I'm Drift and I am the best drifter there is..."

Kinda like Mr. Usain Bolt... "Hi, I'm Bolt and I'm the fastest man alive/ on the planet..."


I know he's the fastest man ever, but he's so full of himself. I mean like, yeah he has the right to but...

Edit: Added 9.30AM.

I was just told by Fariz of another person with an interesting name for the industry he's in.

Mr. Scott Speed.


American, Scott Speed was a driver for the Scuderia Toro Rosso F1 team in 2006-2007. He is currently active in stock car racing and will attempt to make his Sprint Cup Series debut in the Bank of America 500 this weekend.
Now how cool is that?!

Here's the link Manesh sent me, from GPUpdate.net, under Formula 1 news: Van der Drift wins Honda F1 test.

No comments:

Post a Comment