Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HKS 35th Anniversary Turbo Timer Type 1

HKS released their 35th Anniversary Turbo Timer Type 1 and when I saw it, I just couldn't help myself. I bought one even after realizing it wasn't necessary and I was wasting money on a luxury. I curse you tuning bug!





Anyway, functions are the same as the old Type 1 with the option to display the speed in MPH/SAE or KPH/Metric.
The design is the same as the new EVC (V) so I will have matching electronics in the car. Sweet!

Excuse the shoddy pictures as I do not have a proper camera at the moment.








So it looks like I might be letting go my old Limited Edition HKS Turbo Timer Type-1 in Black. This has all the Type 1 features but is enclosed in a black housing and the back light is white. This version also displays the speed in MPH/SAE instead of our usual KPH/Metric. If anyone is interested, get in touch with me and maybe we can work something out.




No comments:

Post a Comment