Friday, April 23, 2010

The Car Guy...

Well it didn't really come as a surprise that I am the founder of The One Stop Car Consultant. Ever since I can remember, way back even being a kid I've always been a car buff. I was 3 when I fell in love with the BMW makers... Those 80s 7-Series were the breakers of hearts to all car lovers. But a funny story happened to me, I was told by an uncle that BMW stood for Black Magic Woman and being 3 I believed him. Not long after that I got myself in an embarrassing situation where I bluttered out to a huge bunch what BMW meant. But I also learnt that night, that no one else knew what BMW stood for! I made a promise to myself I'd learn everything there is to know about cars... By the way, if you're reading and you're wondering what BMW stood for, it's Bayerische Motoren Werke...

I was 5 when my dad bought me A Buyer's Guide, 1985. A tiny little bible that could fit in your back pocket. And it there it remained for many years, till today! My passion for the Automobile invention has never been quenched. I owned my first car when I turned 20. It was a Proton Perdana V6. God I loved that car, I even named her... Pinky is what she was known to world. Since then I've never looked back. I've come to own many car, ranging from many different models and make. All of which I've put in hours effort keeping them in mint condition and also sprusing them up! My last love affair with one so was my Volvo 850 T5-R; McKayla, A car inspired by the 1994/95 British Touring Car Championships. I found her in Penang in a condition far from what mint. Spent almost 30 grand bring her back to the Flying Swede days...

I know that my knowledge on where to get parts, where to get things done, what to do and why should I do it has helped me and many of my friends in the past. Anyone who knows Raj Santhana has at one point called him up to ask him some advice on their cars. So I've decided to share that knowledge and experience with the rest of you. This blog will serve and information sharing board to the everyone on all my es'car'pades from now on...

If you've got a problem and no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...The Car Consultant *cue music*

No comments:

Post a Comment