Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Eleanor

If you watched the remake of the classic 1974 film, 'Gone in 60 Seconds' released in 2000, you'd remember Eleanor. Eleanor was a 1967 Shelby Mustang GT500 that had her ways with the main character played by Nicholas Cage. Such a beauty.



While at SEMA, guess what I spotted... Eleanor! Of course, I do not believe this to be an original 1967 Shelby Mustang GT500, but more of a fiberglass replica.

I really want one of these...








Even has the 'Go-Baby-Go' button on the shift knob.


These licenced replicas are available to be made for a hefty price by Classic Recreations and are available in two specifications, one 535 hp and one in 750 hp. Although the vehicle is of a classic muscle car frame, it is loaded with high-tech materials and technology. Just visit the links for more specifications of what is available as options and more pictures.

Here are a couple of clips I found. Ooooh, I so want one....



No comments:

Post a Comment