Monday, April 28, 2008

SOLD!

I've just received news that the white CBA-R35 that my dad brought in has possibly been sold.
Great news in a business sense. Most unfortunate for me as I have not been able to 'tinker' with it yet as I am still all the way in the US of the A. Horrible news to those who were hoping to steal a ride in it after I have returned to Malaysia for the holidays (sorry guys!).
Fortunately, there might still be hope for a ride after all. A black one might be on its way over soon so keep your fingers crossed.

Here are some pictures my brother sent to me.















While my dad was out with my brothers cruising in the R35 and the N�r, the car was also spotted by a Donovan Chin and he took pictures which spread like wildfire across the net to places like NAGTROC and PaulTan.org.







No comments:

Post a Comment