Sunday, August 1, 2010

The one with the Birthday pressie, the iPad

So, another year has passed and I am another year older. I celebrated the big 2-7 last night at Rootz and counting down to the 1st of August 2010. I was so smashed! I had to be carried out by my two big friends, Andrew Westwood and I think it was Jacob (I only remember bits and pieces). Gotta thank my best buds for coming and partying with me. It was awesome... till I started spewing and everthing went blank *laughs*

Anyway, my brother Aaron got me an iPad for my birthday pressie. Thanks bro and I love yah!



It's the 64GB 3G one.

Unbox it and you'll find the iPad.

Below that are just a small product guide.

And below that is just the cable and charger.


Go to go get a micro sim from Maxis now...

No comments:

Post a Comment