Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The one with the 500th post

My, my how time flies...
Another year has gone by and it's been almost two years since my first post on the 4th of April 2008.
It's now reached my 500th post!



What better way to celebrate than to give back to the people that supported this blog. SO, I'm giving away a Sony NWZ-B135F Walkman (2GB, Black) MP3 player! Cool?



Just make a post on Facebook or your blog about car-evolutioncars.blogspot.com and put up the link or snapshot here in the comment section or on the cbox on the right from now till the 5th of January 2010. Will compile the entires then select them out of a bag or something. *laughs*



This is my very first blog giveaway and I'm sure there will be more to come and bigger prizes as the blog grows.

A very big thank you to all the readers and followers for all the support and keeping this blog alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment