Thursday, October 29, 2009

RC Cars RTR Website

Hi, I've been updating my car-evolutioncars.com website since 2003. But with over 290 pages, it is getting difficult to organize the topics logically.

So rather than revamping, I decided to create a new site where I will be posting on a regular basis tips, guides and best topics when it comes to rc cars. The site is called RCCarsRTR.com. Please take a look and let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment.



If you would like to be a contributor or share your rc pics and knowledge just let me know, I'll post it. Rest assured a lot of people will get to read it as my old website has over 10,000,000 page views. Just write me an email at car-evolutioncars@hotmail.com.

Thanks and have a nice halloween weekend.

Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment